Apfel, Bell & Co Solicitors
Specialist Mental Health Law Firm – Yorkshire & The Humber
Expert Mental Health Law Advice. We are an established one partner firm specialising purely in Mental Health Law. The firm is committed to client care excellence, every client’s legal advice is tailored to meet both their needs and expectations.
What sets us apart from the rest…
- We will respond to old or existing client requests within 48 hours of the request being received.
- Any request made to 07584 088 328, we aim to respond sooner.
- We put our clients first at all times, where we will go that extra distance, never giving up in pursuing results.
- We get results and we provide realistic experienced and accurate advice.
- We offer advice on all aspects of Mental Health Law and can assist with the following:
- Representation up to and before the Mental Health Tribunal.
- Representation at hospital managers review meetings.
- Where possible, advice about Care Programme Approach meetings.
- Regular in attending Care Programme Approach meetings.
- All sections of the Mental Health Act and the Sectioning Process.
Rosemary J Bell : SRA No 334613
Partner & Mental Health Solicitor
Mental Health Review Tribunal Panel Specialist
Partner and Director at Apfel Bell & Co Solicitors, well recognised as a specialist in the field of Mental Health Law. A long standing member of the Law Society Mental Health Review Tribunal Panel, Rosemary has over ten years experience in the Mental Health field.
A BA and Masters in Law from the University of Leeds
LPC from the College of Law in York
Extensive experience of representing patients whilst detained in hospital, subject to section 2, 3, 37, 37/41 & 47/48
CJSM Secure Email: email@example.com
We are located at: Wizu Office Space, 32 Park Cross St, Leeds, LS1 2QH.